The advisory committee is composed of personalities that are actively engaged in finding solutions to human rights issues in politics, business and civil society:
- Liselotte Arni, Head Group Environmental Risk and Policy UBS.
- Dr. Thomas Bechtler, entrepreneur, president of the Committee Zurich of Human Rights Watch.
- Dr. iur., MAE UZH Barbara E. Ludwig, Directress of the agency for military, civil defense and law enforcement of the Canton of Lucern
- Vreni Müller-Hemmi, former member of the National Council
- Dr. Dr. h.c. Markus Notter, former member of the Government Council of the Canton of Zurich and director of the Department of Justice and Home Affairs
- Ron Popper, Group Vice President, Head of Corporate Responsibility ABB